In this second of a three-part series, Blue Lava is enthused to follow up on our discussion about SEC Proposed Guidelines for Cybersecurity. In this second session, we will be discussing proven strategies to educate and plan for success with board-level and executive support in building and advancing your cybersecurity program.
Our panel of experts:
- Jasper Ossentjuk, CISO NielsenIQ
- Julie Cullivan, Board Member and Award Winning Technologist
- Judith Germano, Attorney, Germano Law
- Demetrios Lazarikos (Laz), 3x CISO and Co-Founder, Blue Lava
In this panel discussion, we’ll walk through:
- A review of the first session where we discussed the foundational elements of the SEC proposed cybersecurity guidelines
- Considerations for educating your board of directors and exec staff teams
- Example case studies in building out strategies that align to business requirements
After viewing the on-demand version register to attend part III.