On Demand: Preparing for the SEC Cybersecurity Guidelines
In Part 1 of a three part series, our panel of experts discuss the SEC proposed new Cybersecurity guidelines for publicly traded companies. These guidelines focused on accountability and transparency are critical to understand as Security Leaders because they will help shape our industry moving forward. It is our role as leaders to educate and collaborate with the Board and Executive Leadership about assessing and managing risk with our security program.
Too good to be true? Tune in to this webinar and learn from experts in the field about cybersecurity, risk and strategy at the Board Level. Our panel of experts for this critical discussion will include:
• Jasper Ossentjuk, CISO NielsenIQ
• Julie Cullivan, Board Member and Technologist
• Judith Germano, Attorney, Germano Law
• Demetrios Lazarikos (Laz), 3x CISO and Co-Founder, Blue Lava
In this panel discussion, we’ll walk through:
• Understanding the SEC’s proposal for cyber risk and governance disclosure.
• How we expect these guidelines to impact the culture and accountability for security.
• Best practices in helping non-technical Board and C-Suite members to understand and communicate about cybersecurity risks.
After viewing the on demand version register to attend part 2 live at https://tinyurl.com/mtca4fby